Out of County Residents

Non-residents of Atlantic or Cape May counties taking classes at Atlantic Cape are required to file a chargeback form every semester when they register or must pay out-of-county rates. A chargeback authorizes Atlantic Cape to bill the student's home county in New Jersey for the out-of-county portion of the tuition.

It is the responsibility of the student to verify eligibility for a chargeback with the home county. Forms are available from the local county treasurer's office or community college. Complete information is available from the Enrollment Services Office. See tuition/fees for costs to attend.